Not everyone can afford a worldwide vacation, fancy cars, or a beautiful mansion, but you can afford your own unique, customized blog design!

If you've been wanting a new blog design, but didn't want to fork out a lot of cash, you've come to the right place. Let us spoil you with the luxurious experience of getting your own exclusive blog design.


Adventures in Juggling
American and Proud of It
As the Lord Works
Career Builders Blog
Carolina Rags
Daydreamer of Oz
From the left side of the country...
Good Soil
Friday's Feast
He Set My Life to Music
Kisses of Sunshine
Learning for Lifetime
One Scrappy Gal
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
This One's for the Girls




Carolina Rags



Adventures in Juggling



This One's for the Girls



One Scrappy Gal



Career Builders Blog



From the left side of the country...



About Me
Design Gallery






Saturday, April 15, 2006
Price List
Prices for my services can now be found at: Bluebird Blogs.

Thanks!



5 Comments:
Blogger Beckie commented:

OOOHHHHH Suzie! What exciting news! The first one looks great. I just may give you a holler back soon to do one for me.

» 2:03 PM 
Blogger Jess commented:

Congrats! Its beautiful! Where were you about 3 months ago, BEFORE I moved to a non-blogspot site? :) Let me know when you'll do WP. Meanwhile, I'll pass you around!

» 3:15 PM 
Blogger Robin commented:

I am soooo doing this! I'll let ya know when!!

» 11:31 PM 
Blogger songstress7 commented:

Susie dear, if you start doing Typepad blogs, you're so hired! I love the work you've done...

» 1:14 PM 
Blogger Dennis Smith commented:

Hi Susie! My wife just told me about your site (via Shannon - Rocks in My Dryer). Great job on her site - we are sold! Please help us :)

Just sent you an email and would love for you to overhaul my site and my wife's new blog (www.talentbloggers.com and www.mommyblogging.com).

Can't wait to hear from you!

» 7:54 PM 

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page