Not everyone can afford a worldwide vacation, fancy cars, or a beautiful mansion, but you can afford your own unique, customized blog design!

If you've been wanting a new blog design, but didn't want to fork out a lot of cash, you've come to the right place. Let us spoil you with the luxurious experience of getting your own exclusive blog design.


Adventures in Juggling
American and Proud of It
As the Lord Works
Career Builders Blog
Carolina Rags
Daydreamer of Oz
From the left side of the country...
Good Soil
Friday's Feast
He Set My Life to Music
Kisses of Sunshine
Learning for Lifetime
One Scrappy Gal
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
This One's for the Girls




Carolina Rags



Adventures in Juggling



This One's for the Girls



One Scrappy Gal



Career Builders Blog



From the left side of the country...



Price List
About Me
Design Gallery






Saturday, April 15, 2006
How It Works
Step One -- Initiation
Send an email to susiepie@gmail.com with your choice of package (see price list).

Step Two -- Communication
I will then reply to your email with a short list of questions for you to answer regarding the type of design you are needing. This will give me a better idea of how long it will take me to create the design and what techniques I will need to use, so I can provide you with an estimated time to expect your finished product.

Step Three -- Payment
Once you reply with your answers to the questionnaire, I will start working on your design. I will send you a PayPal invoice via email. Payment is due in full at this time.

Step Four -- Design Collaboration
We will work together to create a unique blog design. I will show you drafts of the design as it progresses, to make sure you approve of any changes I am making. During this step, please feel free to tell me anything you want included in your design. I want you to have exactly what you want!

Step Five -- Installation
Once you are satisfied with the design, I will install and test it on your blog site. Or, for toppers and link buttons, I will email you the file and you can place it whereever you like in your blog.

Your Agreement
When you purchase a design from A Little Luxury, you agree to use a referral button for the entire time you are using the design. Due to the time involved in creating a design and the low prices I offer, there will be no refunds given. Prices and completed designs will be clearly stated and agreed upon before payment and installation. Also, your design will be featured in the gallery on the A Little Luxury main page.

Any questions? Email me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page